- Kumpool Wallet top ups are strictly non-refundable.
- All payments shall be made in cash / via Kumpool Wallet upon boarding vehicle.
- Users may cancel their bookings at any time prior to boarding the vehicle. However, please bear in mind that by doing so, it will negatively affect the trip of all passengers.
- For Scheduled rides that are cancelled 60 minutes before pickup, a RM1.00 cancellation fee will be charged to the user.
- Upon driver’s arrival at the your pick up, driver will wait for 2 minutes for user to board. If user is unable to do so, the booking will be cancelled by driver and user will be charged 100% of the fare as a cancellation fee.
- For cash users, cancellation fees (if applicable) will be charged to user’s Kumpool Wallet. User can pay for it on the next trip or by topping up their Kumpool Wallet. If user has accumulated cancellation fees of up to RM10.00, user will be required to top up thier Kumpool Wallet to make further bookings.
- For Kumpool Wallet users, cancellation fees (if applicable) will be deducted from your Kumpool Wallet immediately.
- Kumpool shall have the right to cancel the booking, denied the boarding or remove the User if the User is abusive, forceful, and harmful which may affect the security of the service provider.
- Kumpool shall have the right to cancel the booking, denied the boarding or remove the User if the User is boarding the vehicle with too many items or carrying items that are beyond the weight limits set.
- Kumpool reserve the right to amend any of these terms without prior notice.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.