Be part of the Kumpool Fam!
Excited to serve the “kumpool-an” better, every day? You’re in the right place. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated talents to join us! Check out the available Job Positions listed below.
Marketing & Strategy Executive (Zone) promote organizations and develop effective brand strategies. Manage a company’s reputation, ensure brand consistency, and identify potential partners for brand building within specific zones. Assist with outreach and promotion efforts, including content management, and help create visual strategies. Marketing & Strategy Executive (Zone) help companies to bring new users and product to a market. Develop marketing strategies for new product launches and research market trends to align a product with sales opportunities.
- To acquire new partners in selected zones, manage accounts according to assignment by Senior Manager, to manage relationships with current partners, review and improve commercial conditions obtained from partners that are not limited to getting promo rates and increasing margin.
- To support related departments on customer booking, feedback and survey from both partners and customers.
- Accountable to achieve its own KPI target and achieve overall department’s target and KPI.
- Support events from idea through execution, helping to ensure all timelines are met.
- Provide great partner and customer service by anticipating and responding to their needs.
- To review and evaluate zones performances and improve retention and acquisition rate of users.
- Develop and manage brand partnership programs with a focus on build market-specific activations and strong customer/community ties.
- To support and participate in the company’s campaign / tactical promotion projects.
- To invite & sign partners on special agreements to improve margin and competitiveness.
- To conduct presentations/workshops to partners to strengthen the overall relationship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing or equivalent
- Able to maintain a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Strong command of English and Malay language and good communication skills.
- Requires careful attention to detail.
As an Operations Executive, you will:
- Assisting with feedback & enquiries from passengers & drivers
- Manage ongoing rides to ensure a smooth experience for passengers
- Implementing new initiatives to improve business operations
- Manage relationships with operators & drivers, including participating in negotiations together with Fleet Manager
- Reporting directly to the Operations Manager
- 1 to 3 years experience in an Operations role
- Able to write and communicate fluently in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Excellent team player
- Willing to learn and explore new tools
- Process oriented mindset
- Not afraid to ask questions when in doubt
- Passionate about transforming mobility
- Hybrid working location
- Fun, friendly and energetic colleagues
- Smart casual attire, everyday
- Competitive package and benefits
We look forward to building a more sustainable society and the environment with our low-carbon initiatives in future projects!
Want to join our mission? Head here
kumpool, your community ride!
Send in your details via our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible!